We work with both private and institutional investors on acquisitions, sales or re-financing to speed up transactions, reduce costs and give complete peace of mind through the added protection our cover delivers. And when you consider the alternatives, our policies could be the best investment you make.
So whether you are looking to acquire, sell or re-finance an individual property or even a large portfolio, our selection of title insurance policies can bring tangible benefits. These include:
- Our simple Known Risks policy can be used to provide cover for a variety of title defects. Please click here for more information about some of our known risk products that are available online.
- Our Good Title cover can also provide protection for any unknown risks that only become apparent after completion. For example, issues such as fraud, forgery, boundary disputes and many others, which may not be apparent during the usual due diligence, can be protected against.
In most property transactions, speed can be key for investors and our policies will not only help hasten the process, while reducing costs, but also help problem transactions close on time, or indeed, at all.
In addition, finance can often be obtained quicker, and sometimes cheaper, when our policies are used to avoid lengthy and costly re-investigations of title work, while also offering additional protection for you and your lender.
You can also use our cover to replace warranties to accelerate the release of funds to investors. Plus our title insurance simplifies later refinancing and securitisation of assets too.
Please use the tabs on the right to read about how First Title Insurance can help with issues that you probably face every day.
Further Information and case studies:
- How to arrange cover...Click here
- Commercial Title Insurance...Read brochure
- Green Title...Read brochure
- Q1 Lender Periodical 2012...Read more
- Q2 Lender Periodical 2012...Read more
- Judicial Review Case Study...Read more
- Rights of Light Case Study...Read more
- HKRUK II v Heaney (2010) - Kevin Mills summary...Read more
- Don't let the lights go out on your development...Read more
- The glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures...Read more
- Village Green Case Study...Read more
- A Village Green by any other name?...Read more
- Portfolio Cover Case Study...Read more
- Ground Rents-Safe as Houses!!?...Read more
- Taking the stress out of distressed assets...Read more
- First Title Develops Approach to Facilitate Sale of Dawnay Day Portfolio...Read More