The HOPP from First Title is rapidly becoming the conveyancing solicitors' policy of choice for protecting against known and unknown risks that your client may be exposed to during the home buying process.
Why should you be using the HOPP for your client?
- Known Risks identified added free of charge*
- Insures risks not covered by your Professional Indemnity Insurance**
- First Title waives subrogation rights against you and your PI Insurer***
- Endorsed by top conveyancers as an innovative risk management solution
No longer fear the unknown...
- Boundary disputes...read more
- Property and mortgage fraud...read more
- Restrictive covenants...read more
- Planning and building regulation issues...read more
- Rights of access and services to the property...read more
Eliminate risks when buying property, purchase the Home Owners' Protection Policy:
For more information on the HOPP
- To arrange 'How to promote HOPP to your clients' online training...click here
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax - 0845 371 1787
- phone - 0870 389 9688 and speak to our HOPP support team
- read compliance advice and guidance about the HOPP, provided by Frank Maher of Legal Risks LLP
- read the HOPP media coverage