Just imagine how you could gain more business if you were able to:
- Refinance portfolios of real estate in days
- Lend against unregistered mortgages
- Close deals on time, every time, despite any serious problems found during due diligence
- Facilitate a "subject to status" mortgage offer on a property before a sale is made
All this could be made possible for you because of the title insurance policies available from First Title. No matter whether you wish to lend to a client who intends to purchase, develop or refinance a property, our policies can be used to help manage the risk inherent in title problems - such as the validity, enforceability or priority of a mortgage. Our policies mean that if such issues emerge you don't have to pursue compensation on the basis of the negligence of your legal adviser. Our solutions cover you on a no fault basis and simply on proof of loss.
While UK and Western European land registries are safe sources of title information, title insurance from us delivers the further assurances you need to bring an added dynamism to our property finance business. Our policies empower you with real flexibility when carrying out legal due diligence, can save you money and secure you an advantage over your competition.
And as well as offering you the protection and peace of mind you need to support subordination, securitisation, transfers of mortgage and other secondary mortgage market transactions, our policies can be extended to provide you with cover further advances and they are freely assignable.
Please use the tabs on the right to read about how First Title Insurance can help with issues that you probably face every day.
Further Information and articles:
- How to arrange cover...Click here
- Commercial Title Insurance...Read brochure
- First Title Develops Approach to Facilitate Sale of Dawnay Day Portfolio...Read more
- Ground Rents - Safe as Houses!!?...Read more
- Taking the stress out of distressed assets... Read more
- Q1 Lender Periodical 2012....Read more
- Q2 Lender Periodical 2012...Read more
- Fighting Fraud...Read more
- Prevention of Frauds and Perjuries...Read more
- Fraud warnings...Read more